Ddeokbokki (Korean Dish)
* Fresh rice cake 300g (Fresh rice cake from the rice cake shop, tastes best.)
* Fish cake 2 sheets
* 1/2 an onion
* 1 stalk of spring onion
* 2 leaves of cabbage
* Water 1/3 cup
* Seasoning sauce (mix these in a bowl well) : Gochujang 2 tbsp, Sugar 2 tbsp (I used dark brown sugar), Chili powder 1/2 tsp , Squashed garlic 1 tsp (If you are afraid of spice, you can reduce the chili powder)
1. Thin slice the onion.
2. Cut the cabbage and spring onion into medium size pieces.Basic ddeokbokki cooking
3. Cut the fish cake sheets into medium size pieces.
4. Separate the rice cakes with your hands.
1. Pre heat the wok for about 10 seconds.
2. Add some oil and the onion. Stir it.
3. Add the cabbage and stir it.
4. Add the rice cakes, fish cakes, sauce and water. Stir it.
5. Add the spring onion. Stir it
6. Once all the vegetables are cooked, serve the meal on the plate.
heartonherhand likes this
fishcommander likes this
rawandesiol reblogged this from bestfoodcollection
rawandesiol likes this
Satisfy your cravings with this latest food blog. It caters everything you want to know – photo galleries, amazing recipes and food origins from all over the world.
All pictures featured on this site belong to their respective owners. I don't claim ownership to any of these photos. If you see your picture featured here and don't want it to be, message me the with link and I will take it down right away.
Food is one of the things that man can't live without. Be happy, enjoy life, eat like it was your last meal and taste what life can offer. It's all about food!!!